Kentucky Medicaid Application Information
How to Apply for Medicaid
Enter your zip code to get started.
Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS) offers Medicaid programs to the Kentuckians who have resources and income within the established guidelines. The covered services include:
- Organ Transplant
- Independent Laboratory
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Child Advocacy Centers
- Renal Dialysis
- Organ Transplant
You can read the complete detail in the section of 'Services and Programs' available on the official website. You can visit it by clicking here. In case you detect any fraudulent activity in Medicaid or welfare programs, you need to contact the Attorney General by calling the hotline 1 - (800) 372-2970.
The eligibility for Medicaid in Kentucky Is divided into five different categories:
- Kids below 19 years of age
- Pregnant Women
- Parents and Guardian relatives
- Adults age between 19 to 64
- Foster kids between the age of 18 to 26 that aren't enrolled in any Medicaid in another category.
For further details about the eligibility, you must visit the official website by clicking here.
Medicaid Application Instructions
You can apply for the Medicaid in Kentucky by the following methods mentioned below:
- Apply Online: To get complete assistance and signing up for the Medicaid program, you need to simply create an account on the KYNECT Portal. You can access the official website for KYNECT by clicking here. The portal provides you all kind of details that are possibly related to your Medicaid services.
If you face any difficulties in signing up, you can contact the support team by calling the numbers mentioned below:
- 1-855-4kynect (459-6328)2. 1-855-326-46543. 1-855-326-4650
Apply in Person: If you aren't computer savvy, then the department of Kentucky Health Services also gives you the option to apply in person. You just need to find the Kentucky Cabinet of Health and Family Services local office and submit a form filled with your details and information. You can easily track the nearest office on this web page. The form can be printed by downloading this PDF document. This document requires Acrobat Reader to view it. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from this link.